- ISBN: 9781493428700, 9781493428700
- Page count: 0
- Published: 2021-04-20
- Format: DRM Protected ePub
- Publisher: Baker Books
Great leaders are driven to win. Yet career wins can come at great cost to your health, relationships, and personal well-being. Why does it seem impossible to both win at work and succeed at life?
Michael Hyatt and Megan Hyatt Miller know we can do better because he's seen it in his more than four decades as a successful executive and a loving and present husband and father. Today Michael and his daughter, Megan Hyatt Miller, coach leaders to live the double win. Backed by scholarly research from organizational science and psychology, and illustrated with eye-opening case studies from across the business spectrum and their own coaching clients, Win at Work and Succeed at Life is their manifesto on how you can achieve work-life balance and restore your sanity.
With clarity, humor, and plenty of motivation, Win at Work and Succeed at Life gives you
– an understanding of the historical and cultural forces that have led to overworking
– 5 principles to rethink work and productivity from the ground up
– simple but proven practices that enable you to slow down and reclaim your life
– and more
Refuse the false choice of career versus family. You can achieve the double win in life.