- ISBN: 1087754771, 9781087754772
- Page count: 128
- Published: 2022-01-14
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Lifeway
Hope for the Hurting Bible Study Book includes printed content for six sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, "How to Use This Study," a leader guide, and tips for leading a group.
Life is painful. Its unique challenges, difficulties, bumps, and bruises can leave us lost and drowning in their wake. But Jesus said, "In this world you will have tribulations…." He did not say we might have troubles and difficulties but we will. In this Bible study, Dr. Tony Evans offers spiritual principles for facing such pain and hurt with a biblical perspective. Love and happiness is on the other side if we learn how to walk through the hurt with both peace and joy.
1. Coming to the Comforter
2. Discovering the Treasure Within
3. The Greatness of Grace
4. Healing Through Humility
5. Come Get Your Rest
6. Turning Bitter to Sweet
● Six small group sessions
● One Bible Study Book
● Teaching videos and session previews featuring author Tony Evans
● The original book on which the study is based
● Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
● Promotional content, including promotional video
● Social media assets for the group leader
● Understand God’s purpose and power during suffering.
● Gain perspective on hurts and struggles.
● Find comfort from God during difficult times.
● Approach God with humility and expect healing.
● Seek God’s reason behind suffering.
● Realize that God is working on your behalf in ways that you might not be able to see.
● Turn to God in your hurt instead of away from Him.