The Time-Saving Mom: How to Juggle a Lot, Enjoy Your Life, and Accomplish What Matters Most
- ISBN: 0764237241, 9780764237249
- Page count: 240
- Published: 2023-03-07
- Format: Hardcover
- Publisher: Bethany House
Time is short. Here’s how to invest it in what matters most.
As a busy mom, pulled in many directions, you’ve felt it: There’s too much to do, and not enough time to do it.
It seems like the only solution is to hustle harder. But there’s a far better way to manage your time so that you can simplify and enjoy your life.
Crystal Paine–mom of six, bestselling author, and entrepreneur–delivers a real-world, no-nonsense guide to keeping you sane and doing the things you love most.
In The Time-Saving Mom, Crystal takes you inside her days to help you:
· Adopt an easy-to-implement four-step system to organize and simplify your life
· Create morning and evening routines that set you up for success
· Learn time-saving hacks to help you find time for pursuing your personal passions, friendships, exercise, and better sleep
· Carve out sacred time for God and your family
You don’t have to be a productivity queen to maximize your time. Instead, you can be a time-saving mom, investing in what matters most.
Get the Book
Christianbook.com $13.79 ebook
Christianbook.com From $15.99
Barnes&Noble.com From $22.99
Review The Time-Saving Mom: How to Juggle a Lot, Enjoy Your Life, and Accomplish What Matters Most.