- ISBN: 0830782877, 9780830782871
- Page count: 224
- Published: 2022-10-04
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Esther Press
- Author: Nicole Jacobsmeyer
Esther Press Presents Take Back Your Joy by Nicole Jacobsmeyer
Have you ever wondered where God is when life is hard, joy is gone, and you have more tears than tissues?
Does it feel like your circumstances are more than you can handle?
YOU’RE NOT ALONE!
What if in your darkest moments you could:
• Embrace a clear sense of purpose
• Stay grounded in God’s Word
• Serve others with gratitude
• Choose forgiveness—again and again
• Discover the freedom of giving up control
In Take Back Your Joy, Nicole Jacobsmeyer shares 10 steps that grew her from defeated and ill-prepared for relentless trials, to living as a joy-filled reflection of God’s faithfulness.
Discover God’s purpose in your pain and find joy again even where you least expect it.