- ISBN: 1087719895, 9781087719894
- Page count: 208
- Published: 2020-11-02
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Lifeway
Guys look up to the men who can take a hit and keep on going. They respect the fighter who picks himself up after a knockdown punch or the quarterback who gets blindsided but doesn't fumble the ball. But it takes more than guts to be the men God made us to be, especially when we face struggles that are personal, emotional, spiritual, and close to the heart.
In No More Excuses: A 90-Day Devotional for Teen Guys, Tony Evans gives the kind of advice and inspiration guys need to stop making excuses, stop letting their past define them, and battle on through life's most difficult circumstances. Drawing from the lives of Moses, David, Joseph, Jonah, and other men from the Bible who faced the worst, Evans shows that the struggles we face today are tools God uses to make us better men tomorrow.
Each day features a Scripture verse, short devotion, and thought-provoking questions to help guys find purpose, meaning, and direction in life and become the man God has called them to be.
• Scripture verses
• Brief devotionals
• Challenging questions
• Inspire yourself daily to be the man God has called you to be.
• Create the habit of spending time with God every day.
• Learn from the examples of men in the Bible.
• Overcome setbacks and obstacles on the path to spiritual growth.
• Challenge yourself to be a man of character and commitment.
• Fight for purpose and meaning in your life.
• Learn to lead with strength and godliness.