- ISBN: 0800762916, 9780800762919
- Page count: 176
- Published: 2023-09-05
- Format: Hardcover
- Publisher: Chosen Books
You Weren’t Created to Tread Water–You Were Created to WALK on It
When storms hit and the mess of life comes crashing down, it is easier to sink into the undertow than fight to stay above water. When you focus on the waves, you miss the hand reaching down to help you.
With warmth and wisdom, pastor and New York Times bestselling author Jentezen Franklin reminds you that no storm is so fierce it can’t be calmed and no obstacle is too big it can’t be moved. In these forty inspiring and compelling devotionals, he not only creates daily opportunities for you to overcome what holds you back but also empowers you to
· trust God no matter your circumstances or storms
· conquer the four common tactics the enemy uses to pull you under
· implement the five biblical keys to overcoming any difficulty in life
· live the life God always intended you to live
Don’t ignore the lifeline God’s throwing you. It’s time to look up, reach out and get free from whatever is overwhelming you.