- ISBN: 1951227212, 9781951227210
- Page count: 288
- Published: 2020-05-01
- Format: Spiral Bound
- Publisher: Gateway Publishing
- Author: Andrew Nicolette
A deeper understanding of music theory will bring you, and those you lead in worship, to a place of intimacy with God.
Using relevant terminology, Contemporary Music Theory is a complete resource for worship musicians. You will learn the music notations and technical concepts found in today’s worship music through classically-based music theory.
Perfect for the college classroom or church-worship-team training, readers will learn how to:
1. Read music
2. Become better musicians and worship leaders
3. Speak a common language with other worship musicians
4. Acquire a deeper appreciation for the mechanics and structure of music
Includes Index of Terms