- ISBN: 9781493419296, 9781493419296
- Page count: 0
- Published: 2019-11-05
- Format: DRM Protected ePub
- Publisher: Baker Books
"I wish this book had been around when I was an atheist and started to seek God. It's a no-nonsense, practical, and insightful guide that will help all those on a quest for spiritual truth. If you're investigating whether there's any substance to the Christian faith, you must read this important book."–Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of the Chicago Tribune and bestselling author of more than twenty books
In our post-Christian age, the old answers for skeptics are no longer cutting it. Why? Because they largely seek to answer the wrong questions. Our world is changing, and while the gospel never changes, the way we talk about it and learn about it must.
Christianity for People Who Aren't Christians answers both classic and bleeding-edge questions that skeptics have about the faith, such as
– Is there a God?
– Why do the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus matter?
– Why is there so much suffering in the world?
– Why do Christians think there is only one way to know God?
– How do I reconcile the Bible's picture of Christ's followers with the actual Christians I know who have disappointed me?
Covering such topics as astrophysics, social justice, and acceptance of the LGBTQ community, this one-of-a-kind book is perfect for those skeptical of Christianity and for those who love them and want to keep the line of communication open.