- ISBN: 0764235885, 9780764235887
- Page count: 208
- Published: 2020-08-18
- Format: Hardcover
- Publisher: Bethany House
Sally, what is your secret?
For years, parents worldwide have asked beloved author Sally Clarkson how she and her husband have ignited a love for learning and a deep faith in their children. They want to know how the Clarksons launched their children to live such vibrant, flourishing lives as adults.
Awaking Wonder is Sally's answer to those questions. This book is thirty-six years in the making and provides a deep dive into Sally's most profound legacy: nurturing and guiding her four children into a wonder-filled life.
If you are idealistic and hopeful about the process of raising your children to be healthy and vibrant, you will find encouragement through the Clarksons' story. If you are exhausted, confused, ill equipped, or unsupported in your journey as a parent, you will find relief through the countless ideas in this book.
Awaking Wonder will inspire you, delight you, provide laughter, and bring tears through the heartfelt stories of four lively children and the wondrous life they grew up in together.
Journey with Sally toward
· cultivating wonder all around you, alongside your children
· understanding how to open your children's hearts and minds to the grand design, beauty, and goodness scattered throughout the universe
· laying a foundation for spiritual formation and a robust faith in God
· nurturing your children to live into their capacity in intellect, faith, and relationships
If you long for a holistic, spiritually foundational approach to parenting and education, this is the book you've been waiting for.
The companion guide, The Awaking Wonder Experience, will help you apply Sally's principles in life-changing ways.