- ISBN: 1680314416, 9781680314410
- Page count: 288
- Published: 2020-03-17
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Harrison House
- Author: Dr. Dave Martin
Acclaim for the 12 Traits of the Greats
"Every sentence of this book is pregnant with wisdom and I enjoyed the mind-expanding experience of this exciting book. I admonish you to plunge into this ocean of knowledge and watch your life change for the better."
– Dr. Myles Munroe, BFM International, ITWLA, Nassau Bahamas
"The 12 Traits of the Greats" outlines principles of life, personal development, success, leadership and so much more. I’ve had a lot of great coaches in my day that made me great in baseball. This book will make you great in life!"
– Darryl Strawberry, Baseball Great/ 3 Time World Series Champion/ MLB Rookie of the Year
"Dr. Dave, with his incredible insight, shows us that greatness isn’t just something to be admired in others. It’s something to be attained for ourselves."
– Steven Furtick, Lead Pastor, Elevation Church; Author, Sun Stand Still
"Dave Martin truly brings IT because he believes IT. In Dave’s new book "The 12 Traits of the Greats" again he BRINGS IT! In every chapter he is spot on…you will learn to live your life at the Next Level."
– Diamond Dallas Page, 3 time World Champion Wrestler & Fitness Guru
"If you want a new opportunity in life, if you need a change, if you are looking for a way to get to your next level of success, this book will help you. The twelve is clear, concise and focused on the issues that really matter. You’ll love it."
– Dr. Casey Treat, Pastor of Christian Faith Center, Seattle, WA
"The principles that Dr. Dave Martin lives by and has outlined in this book have helped so many and will certainly equip you as well. I have seen them work in his life in quantum ways over the last decade I have been blessed to call him friend."
– Israel Houghton, Grammy Award Winner
"Dave Martin has written a handbook on life…..concise but deep, practical yet powerful.
No matter what juncture you’re in, this book reminds us all that it’s never too late to be great!"
– Lynette Lewis, Author of Climbing the Ladder in Stilettos, Speaker, Business Consultant
"Dr. Martin gives us an insider’s look at what it takes to be a GREAT leader. Each chapter gives you a hands-on, practical approach to becoming a better leader. 12 Traits of the Greats is the one resource every leader needs to read this ministry season."
– Pastor Troy Gramling, Lead Pastor, Potential Church